- Zero Tolerance Magazine
- PO Box 6369
- CV21 3PF
1. All sales are final, we do not accept returns on any back issue or single copy orders.
2. No refunds will be given on partly fulfilled subscriptions / cancelled subscriptions. If you are unsure whether ZT is the magazine for you, please buy a single copy before committing to a longer subscription. In exceptional circumstances (determined by us), any refunds we do agree to process will be refunded on a per issue remaining basis; less the cost of any free gifts mailed to you as part of any subscription offer, less the postage costs of mailing any gifts to you and subject to a £5 processing fee which covers the time setting up your subscription, and the time spent cancelling it and refunding it.
3. You must read all the information on the individual product pages pertaining to whichever products you are ordering when purchasing, and also our FAQ page if anything is unclear.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, all our subscriptions are sold on a "per issue" basis irrespective of our publishing frequency, so if you purchase a 6 issue subscription you will receive 6 issues, and so on.
5. We send UK orders by Royal Mail 1st or 2nd Class and overseas orders by Royal Mail Airmail. For larger orders, at our discretion we may sometimes opt to use a courier service. We only ship orders once or twice a week depending on order volume. We do not generally send items via registered post, unless you select tracked delivery (current issue only). If you are concerned about the postal service local to you and require us to ship your order using a registered postal service with proof of postage / delivery, please get in touch with us using the contact form on this page before purchasing as we do not accept responsibility for orders 'lost in the post'. There will be a charge to send items registered.
6. When ordering, you MUST supply us with correct postal information in order for your local postal service to deliver the item to you; furthermore it is your responsibility to collect any items you are notifed have been left at a local postal depot if not delivered by the local postal operative. It is the responsbility of subscribers to notify us in advance of any address changes, bearing in mind that items posted overseas can take a few weeks to arrive. Any items returned to us with "addressee unknown" or similar messages may incur an administration charge and will incur an additional postal fee if you wish your item to be mailed to you again. If items are not delivered to you due to you an address mistake on your part, or you failing to notify us of an address change, and are not returned to us, you will need to pay a charge equal to the standard cost of a single issue plus postage to your destination before a replacement copy will be sent out.
7. We reserve the right to refuse to process any order and refund any payments made.
8. For show tickets: All ticket sales are final, the respective venue and their management reserves the right to refuse admission. You must bring your ticket to the venue or you will be refused admission. Please note if the venue operates an age restriction valid I.D may be required.
Who operates this store? How does it all work?
This store is operated and run by the staff of Zero Tolerance Magazine and orders are processed via our parent company Obdurate Ltd. This store is hosted by Big Cartel and integrates with MailChimp who handle our order confirmation emails and host our mailing list.
How safe is my payment data? How is my data going to be processed?
What is your data retention policy? Is my data secure?
We adhere to the Data protection act and the GDPR regulations and only retain a minimum amount of data; your order data will be securely retained for accounting purposes to comply with UK tax law and other legal obligations. If you have any further queries about our privacy practices please contact us using the contact form.
Will you spam me with unwanted emails?
We will never send you unsolicited emails (marketing or otherwise) without your consent and outside transactional emails will never email you unless you join our mailing list or contact us first.
How do I join your mailing list?
If you want to sign up to the Zero Tolerance mailing list you can do it multiple ways; via the pop-form in this shop, via the mailing list link in the shop menu, via our facebook page or when purchasing something in our webstore by checking the "Subscribe to our email list" box before placing your order.
How does the mailing list work? Why should I join?
Zero Tolerance Magazine will use the information you submit when joining our mailing list via any of the above methods to be in touch with you for the purposes of sending you special offers, discount codes and Zero Tolerance-related news and updates only. We use MailChimp to deliver our emails and manage our mailing lists. If you join we'll send you some discount codes to say thanks!
If I join, how are my details used? How is my data processed?
How do I update my details or what if I don't want to receive further emails?
If you have subscribed to one of our email lists and want to update your details or have now changed your mind and would now like to stop receiving emails, you can update your details or unsubscribe at any time from the footer of any emails we send you or by contacting us using the contact form on this page. If you unsubscribe we will not email you again.
If you have any further queries Please check out the frequently asked questions page and you can contact us via the contact form on this page or at the following address: